Self Love Beauty will have a virtual workshop series ‘Gaining Confidence During Uncertain Times’ for adults starting Jan. 9, 2021. This series provides workshops in two hour increments online, happening throughout January, February and March that focus on personal confidence, health, goals and more.
The purpose of these virtual workshops is for adults (ages 19+) to increase confidence, build self-esteem, and improve their wellbeing in a high-energy, engaging atmosphere. The SLB team will use virtual tools, worksheets, presentations, breakouts, and more to provide the same fun and supportive environment as their in-person workshops — helping attendees connect with themselves and make lasting changes to their confidence.
“Self Love Beauty's virtual workshops in 2020 gave me an opportunity to focus my mind on continuing to improve in my confidence and self love journey,” says Aimee Allen, Bay City Central High School teacher and 2020 virtual workshop attendee. “Their workshops helped me through some difficult times this past year including focusing on creating strong new habits in my life, set attainable goals and re-believe in myself in order to be the best version of myself for me, my family and my students. I will be attending again in 2021.”
‘Gaining Confidence During Uncertain Times’ workshops include:
• Workshop No. 1 focuses on ‘Steps to Gain Confidence in Your Goals with a Passion and Purpose Lens’ and takes place from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., Saturdays Jan. 9 and 16 virtually. This workshop will help attendees recognize their passions or enhance their current ones, identify their “why” in life, set realistic yet challenging goals through the lens of their purpose, and create personal values for themselves. They will leave with a new sense of confidence and fulfillment ready to move through life with purpose, following their own paths.
• Workshop No. 2 focuses on ‘How to Break the Habit of Self-Doubt and Build Real Confidence’ and takes place from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., Feb. 14 and 21 virtually. This workshop will equip attendees with the tools to improve their confidence and self-love. SLB staff will guide attendees through activities to identify their strengths, undercover the areas they need to grow in confidence and ways to practice positive self-talk. They will walk out of this workshop ready to conquer their dreams, be proud of what they bring to the table, and have the courage to raise their hands personally and professionally with confidence.
• Workshop No. 3 focuses on ‘Mastering Skills to Maximize Your Physical and Mental Health’ and takes place from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., March 6 and 13. SLB staff helps attendees learn to navigate taking care of themselves physically and mentally. Attendees will engage in group discussion, reflection and interactive activities around how to overcome challenging circumstances, enhance energy through small and effective habits, create mindful intentions to be more present and confidently care for themselves.
In workshop series, participants will also come away with real-life skills including the abilities to:
• Have confidence within themselves and their skills, talents and passions
• Build strong connections with themselves and those around them
• Set attainable goals driven by their personal values
• Be resilient when facing difficult circumstances
• Be motivated to create new habits leading to long-term changes.
Register at http://bit.ly/3gN4qHq for $40 a workshop or sign up for the full workshop series and receive $20 off, a free financial workshop and packet of affirmation cards.